Five 2018 Winter Hairstyles for WomenTues, 22 Sep.
Winters are around the corner and so is the time you finally upgrade your hairstyle and adapt it according to the changing weather. Winters bring with them harsh weather, icy winds and heavy clothes. Hence, since almost everything, from climate to clothes, change when the season shifts, there is also a demand of altering hairstyles. The article the follows identifies five amazing winter hairstyle for women that consider the requirements and needs of a woman during the colder part of the year.
- Double Dutch Braids Women are all familiar with the trouble of having the cruel winter winds blowing their hair in all possible directions, especially across their faces. Even though this is something that has been heavily romanticized by the entertainment industry, it is not even the least bit of practical. Moreover, most of the women do not even like having hair across their faces. If you are one of those, this hairstyle is just for you. The way to attain this look is to braid your hair exactly like you braid French knots. The only difference is to weave the strands underneath one another. To begin with, part hair in the center, and then start braiding to achieve a symmetrical look.
- High Pony Tail Winters are days of turtle necks and big fancy scarves. If you are one of those who like to flaunt the look of their high necklines, high pony tails are just for you. Tie your hair into a high knot, and spray a shine spray along the roots of your hair to add dimensions.
- Side Braids Side braids are always one’s go to option when one is running late/ out of time for something. These are classic and trendy, and never out of fashion. The only thing that needs to be remembered is the fact that side braids are all about the details you add. The more polished your hair looks, the better. For that, try matting your hair using powder, before tying your hair into a braid.
- Side Parted Hair With Twists If you wish something elegant for the day, this is your go to hairstyle. Hair parted to one side, twisted and pinned is sure to give you the stylish yet graceful look you were yearning for. You may even rock this style with a floral headband adjusted right next to your twist.
- Low Side-Ponytail A simple low ponytail set on one shoulder, with any stray hair properly pinned, gives you the right look for office meetings or formal family gatherings, all the while ensuring that your neck area remains warm.